Criminal Record Suspension Information and Assistance


For information and assistance regarding a criminal record suspension at the federal level (sentences of two years or more), the John Howard Society of Quebec is here to help you, free of charge.

Get in touch with us for more info – we’d be happy to answer your questions.


For all questions related to provincial sentences (less than 2 years), please contact Alter Justice. They will be happy to answer your questions.

You can reach them at:

  • Tel: 418- 522-4343
  • Mailing address: 275, rue du Parvis, bureau 203, Québec (Québec), G1K 6G7

Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to stay up to date.

Canada Helps - giving made simple

Support our work. Because we all stand to gain from finding more effective, just and humane solutions to the causes and consequences of crime.

Get In Touch

Have a question? Want to find out how to get involved?

Contact Us
Site built by Mel Discepola